My Android widget is not working. What do I do?
First make sure that your app is installed on your device (and not in your SD card). If your widget is still not working, try removing and re-adding your widget. If this does not fix the issue, back up your apps data and delete/redownload the app. Here’s how to do this safely:
* Important: make sure you have the latest update of the app to make sure your backup is good
1. Go to settings, data, backup. Create and account and activate it.
2. Back up your data by pressing “backup”.
3. Go to settings, data, restore and double check that your app backed up your data.
4. Delete your app and redownload it.
5. Go to settings, data, restore and choose the backup you just did and press “restore”.
6. Readd your widget.